Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bayliner dreams

Bayliner's tagline is "Where fun lives." I find that interesting, because I never thought fun had a home or a hometown or anything like that. Because if it did, it would be a lot easier for people to go there to visit, and most of the world would be happier. Don't you think? Unless it was a transatlantic flight, which are brutal to make on a regular basis.

Anyway, I went to their public site recently because I wanted to screen capture a photo of our baby for the blog. So I try out there fun game called "Find the right boat for you" which isn't really a game OR fun, because after I entered all the details that I knew matched a Bayliner 300, I got this:


It's hard to read, but it says "Based on the choices you've made, we have 0 results." And yes, just to bash me over the head and make me feel inadequate, the "0 results" is in bold.

So then I browsed through other parts of the site and found a parts manual, an owner's manual, trailering instructions, and lots of fun pictures of families with kids on the water having FUN, and I realized - www.bayliner.com is where fun lives! Cool.

raffle, boating, Bayliner

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites