Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sidetracked ever so slightly

So here's the thing. We're moving. At least, we found a great house that kicks @$$ compared to our townhouse, and our offer's been accepted subject to selling our place.

If I could take a picture of our crappy neighbour/strata council member and tell you the stories of why he hates us, you'd totally understand why we want to bug out of dodge.

However, OUR DREAM IS STILL ALIVE. We have to scale back on the lottery ticket buying a bit, but we're still selling three-for-a-dollar raffle tickets, so buy some!


And of course, we're still going to implement some of our crazy schemes (like the weight loss booklet and a new one I just thought of but haven't posted about.) And I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to blog almost every day. But I may be a little distracted and some of the posts might be called "Hey, can you help us pick kitchen colours?"

So I apologize in advance. But seriously. Start looking at colours, okay?

raffle, boating, Bayliner

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites