Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For sale: Weight bench and weights

In Chilliwack, B.C.

This weight bench is in fairly pristine condition, lucky for you, because I am a huge procrastinator and the only thing I've done regularly is walk to work and use my treadmill. It even comes with the sexy Rubbermaid tub and puzzle-piece floormat. I'll throw in the fact that my cat autographed them around the edges with his teeth.

It has adjustable barbell rest, leg curl, pec fly, lat tower, curl pad, various weight plates, additional free weights, rubber pad, original exercise poster and tub to hold weights. Asking $150, but will negotiate. Must sell because it won't fit on our dream Bayliner 300 that we are buying next week when we win the lottery or in 20 years when we've saved for it or earned it.

E-mail me at floatourboat@gmail.com if you're interested.

raffle, boating, Bayliner

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites